Friday, March 11, 2011

Thru February 2011

It's been another over another month. It seems like I have been back to work for a long time. But really it's just been over a month. I can't believe that Lily is already four months old. She is getting so big so fast. She is really calm and laid back baby. I thought Maddie was an easy baby. Lily is easier. Maybe as many have said, I am calmer and knew what to expect so it was easier to deal with anything that came up. She is rolling over, grabbing her feet and trying to sit up on her own. She tries to talk a lot. Lily is eating solid foods. Well as much as pureed bananas is solid foods. She lights up when she sees her sister. They love each other. I hope that stays that way for a long time.

Now Maddie is in her terrible twos. It has been challenging, but we are working through it. We just hope this stage passes quickly. I think part of the problem is that she is so smart she knows how to work the system. And boy is she good.

No comments: