Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back to Work!

Well, this was my first week back to work. Monday, was hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be. I think because I worked myself up prior to the day. To tell you the truth, it was nice to be back to work. I thought that when I was on maturnity leave that that is all I wanted to do and I would have if I was not going back to Sundt. Once I was back to work, I realized that I missed working. I do like to work or at least I like my job. I realized that I was busy taking care of Maddie, but I was bored at times. I need to work for my own health.

Now, Maddie did really good at daycare. Her daycare is very nice. Davita her daycare lady is really nice and is really good with her. Monday, Maddie was pissed at us, but every day she got better and better. Friday was her best day. We have our routine and it feels good. I take her to daycare in the morning. I drop her between 6:30-7:00am at daycare and head to work. I am still nursing so, I have to pump at work. Good thing I have an office and not a cubicle. Joe picks Maddie up on his way home from work. Sometimes it is at noon and sometimes it is at 4pm. So it is good for them. They get some father-daughter time together before I get home at 5:30pm.

Here is a picture of Madelyn sitting in her "big girl" seat. She was holding the remote. Just like her dad. Here are some other pictures. She is getting bigger every day. I swear she grows in her sleep because when she wakes in the morning she is different. I can't believe it has been nearly 3 months. How the time flies. Next thing I know she will be 16 and asking me to buy her a car.
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks so much like Grandpa....she's a girl so of course cuter :)!! I can't believe how big she is getting.