Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Three-Weeks Old

Today, she is three-weeks and one day old. We are all doing great. We have had her first doc appointment just before christmas. She was weighted in at 7lb 9oz. Up from 6lb 14oz when we left the hospital. She gained her weight back fast. She grew about a 1/2 by her appointment. Today, I say she has probably grown another inch. She is getting too big for some of her smaller newborn clothes. She still is wearing newborn diapers and clothes, but not for long.

Christmas was good. All the family came to our house. It was a long and tiring day for both Maddie and I, but we got through it. For New Years, we stayed home. Jeff and Amy came over, but all of us were home in bed by 10-ish. We just couldn't keep our eyes open to see the new year. Thank god the holidays are over.





I had my first appointment last week. All is good with me. My scar is healing well. I am up and moving, but I can tell when I have over done it. So Maddie and I just stay home and relax as much as possible.

We have had several outtings in the last few weeks besides doctor visits. We have been to Sam's Club, Babies R Us, Visited Bruce and Cindy, went to dinner at Apple Bee's and Lunch at On the Border, the grocery store, visited Grandma O at her work, stopped by and visited Grandpa O and to the vet clinic. She does very well traveling and going places. She does well everywhere.

We are still working on getting the sleeping schedule down. She is doing better and better each night, but is still staying up later than I would like. Each night she is going to bed an hour earlier and earlier.

Here is a picture of her taking a bath. She really loves to take a bath. This picture she was mad at mommy for stopping to take the picture. She wanted the water on her. Her belly button had not fallen off yet, so she couldn't have more water in her tub. Now, she gets more water, so she is much happier.





She is perfect what can I say and she loves her Mommy.


Keep you posted on her growth and adventures. Call us anytime at 530-672-0629. For more pictures of us, go to www.myspace.com/kristyweiland

No comments: