Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today is the Last Day

Today, is our last day of doing whatever you want. Napping in the middle of the day, coming and going as we please; Peace and quite. Well it all ends tonight. What am I talking about you ask, well, we had a doctors appointment last Wednesday. Through an ultra-sound they determined that Madelyn was too big for my body. She can't get her head between my pelvic bones to get into the birth canal to start labor. Hence, why I have not had any signs of labor to date. So, they scheduled me for a c-section tomorrow morning at 9:00am.

As some would say, it is like me to have a scheduled birth. Well, I was scared of the idea of surgery, but I think that it is not so scary. Everyone whom I have talked to who has had a c-section says that it is the way to go. Recovery may be a little longer, but it is better than labor. Well, since I don't really have a choice, I have accepted it and faced reality.

So, tomorrow Maddie will arrive around 9:00am or so. We will be in the hospital for about three days. I hope less, but we will see.

If you go to sutter memorial's website, you can see her picture posted. I don't know how long after her picture is taken is it posted. I will send some pictures out later in the week when I get home.

Have a great x-mas and new year if I don't find the time to update this blog before the holidays are over.

1 comment:

jefftracker said...

Kristy, You are finally coming to the end of a joyous 9 months and you three will begin a wonderous journey. Try not to worry too much about the surgery. The doctors are pretty good at this. Besides, You will have Joey in there with you to make sure the docs don't mess up. Our thoughts and prayers are with You, Joey and Maddie. Congratulations!
Jeff and Michele